At Waldemar Jewellers, we always maintain highest possible standards, and inspect each item before dispatch. Depending on the situation, it may not always be possible to be able to see your item before you purchase. We provide a returns policy, to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction.
Once we receive the returned item and it is accepted for return, a refund or request for a new item will be processed within a few days. Any diamonds/ other gemstones/ jewellery you wish to return need to be in “new” condition and have not been altered or damaged in any way. Also, we must receive your returned jewellery within thirty (14) days of your original receipt of the order, in order to be able to grant a refund. We will refund the purchase price less original shipping costs, and refunds will be made in the same form of payment as the original purchase. To receive a refund, you must first obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (“RMA”) Code from us prior to returning any diamond, as we are unable to accept any returns without an RMA code. The RMA Code must be clearly marked on your original invoice as well as on the return shipping label. Any diamonds returned without an RMA will be refused. All returns should be sent to us at the following address:
155 King St
How To Prepare A Return
It’s not always possible to return an item directly, so we accept returns made by post. To return a diamond or other jewellery item to Waldemar Jewellers by post, follow our simple process:
1. Obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (“RMA”) code from our friendly staff. Call +61 2 9232 6289 and you will be given a RMA code. This RMA code must be clearly written on the outside of the box you are returning. Any items returned without an RMA code will not receive any refund or exchange.
2. Package your return carefully. Include all original packaging and documentation. If your item was delivered with a diamond certificate and that certificate is not returned, you will be liable for the $250 replacement cost. For the security of your item, please do not write Waldemar Jewellers anywhere on the outside of the box.
3. Insure your item. On your invoice, if the price of the item you're returning is listed as:
· Less than $500: Any carrier may be used to ship your item/s. Make sure your item is fully insured, and request a return receipt for confirmation that your package has reached us safely.
· More than $500: Use Australia Post Registered Mail to ship your item. Insure the package for the total value of the contents, and request a return receipt for confirmation that your package has reached Waldemar Jewellers.
· More than $25,000: Returns of such high value will require special arrangements. Contact Waldemar Jewellers to receive assistance in returning your purchase.
The instructions provided above must be followed exactly. Failure to do so will prevent or delay the processing of your return. If you have any questions about our return procedure, please contact us at +61 2 9232 6289.
*Waldemar Jewellers will not be responsible for the loss or damage of return shipments. Waldemar Jewellers cannot be held responsible for the loss of or damage to goods sustained in the shipment of items for refund, exchange or alteration. Failure to follow the above instructions may delay or prevent the processing of return, exchange or alteration. If you have any questions or require further clarification, please call us on +61 2 9232 6289.
*GIA, AGS,or HRD certified diamonds must have their authenticity verified by an independent and registered valuer/gemmologist before the final settlement. IGI certified diamonds (or any other laboratory not mentioned above), shall be verified by IGI (International Gemmological Laboratory) before the final settlement.
*Returned products must arrive at Waldemar Jewellers office within 30 days from the time an order is placed online or over the phone. We will not accept returned items that are shipped without a Return Code, ipackaged improperly, or uninsured. Failure to return the diamond certificate (where applicable) will result in a replacement fee.
*Personalised items such as special orders and custom-made jewellery cannot be included in the returns policy, unfortunately. The diamond component of these pieces may go through the returns process.
*Upon receiving your return, the item will be reviewed by our quality assurance department. Please note that items showing any signs of wear and tear or those that have been altered, resized (by a jeweller other than one organised by Waldemar Jewellers), or damaged in any way cannot be accepted for return. Engraved jewellery items (not including wedding rings) may not be returned. Engraved wedding rings may be returned, however, the engraving fee is non-refundable. Returns with no Waldemar Jewellers Return Merchandise Authorisation (“RMA”) code, and packages that are improperly packaged or uninsured will be refused receipt.
*It is our policy to prohibit comparison purchases. “Comparison purchasing” shall be defined as buying several items from us with the intention of keeping only one (1) preferred item and then returning the others.